Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open on February 13th for the public!
KUMC Preschool is a place where staff, together with parents and the church, will provide a positive and trusting educational environment that nurtures the healthy growth of the whole child as we strive to know Christ, serve Christ, and share Christ. Children 12 months to 4 years old receive the highest quality of care and education to prepare them cognitively, physically, emotionally, and spiritually to enter school eager and ready to learn. Here are some quick facts:
- Serve children 12 months through 4 years of age
- Offer VPK for students 4 years of age by September 1st of the school year
- Provide flexible options for enrollment such as 2 days per week, 3 days per week, or 5 days per week
- Half-day programs available
- Morning care offered beginning at 7:45 am
- Aftercare is available until 4:30 pm
- Variety of ways for parents and families to become involved
Registration is based on a first come first serve basis. Once the registration form for your little one is completed, please turn it in along with the registration fee to secure your little one's spot. You may turn in your forms via email and call us to process your payment or call the office to set up a time to drop off your little one's application.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our preschool office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (closed on public holidays)
Contact the Preschool at (305) 667-0343 (dial 2) or
contact us via our secure Contact