Kendal UMC's Preschool / About Us
from our Online Library.
(Registration opens for new families on February 18)
Our preschool and office are closed as of Monday, March 16th until further notice in following the model set for by Miami-Dade County Public Schools. We urge all our families to stay safe and follow the suggestions set forth by the Centers for Disease Control.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6
Trusting In Christ,
KUMC Preschool Office
KUMC Preschool is a place where staff, together with parents and the church, will provide a positive and trusting educational environment that nurtures the healthy growth of the whole child as we strive to know Christ, serve Christ, and share Christ. Children 12 months to 4 years old receive the highest quality of care and education to prepare them cognitively, physically, emotionally, and spiritually to enter school eager and ready to learn.
Here are some quick facts:
- Serve children 12 months through 4 years of age
- Offer VPK for students 4 years of age by September 1st of the school year
- Provide flexible options for enrollment such as: 2 days per week, 3 days per week, or 5 days per week
- Half day programs available
- Morning care offered beginning at 7:00 am
- Aftercare available until 6:00 pm
- Variety of ways for parents and families to become involved
- Kids Day Out (childcare at an hourly rate) available on teacher planning days and some holidays
Contact the Preschool at (305) 667-0343 (dial 2) or contact us via our secure Contact
Amanda Seaga, Preschool Director ext 201
Sarah James, Preschool Office Manager ext 220